We came from Japan in order to preach the gospel respecting the good news
of “water and the Spirit” which written in the Bible.
- “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.”
- And also written as it is a way to enter the Kingdom of God besides no one can enter the Heaven unless he is born of this water and the Spirit.
- Then Jesus come to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Jesus Christ also commanded his disciples that go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Spirit.
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said, “Lord,show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
- Although it is by “father, son and of the Spirit” but what is the name of a “father” actually then? Even one of an apostle of Philip came before Jesus and said, “A father needs to be shown to me.” Jesus answered to him that the person who looked at me who looked at father.
- But the Counselor, the Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
- Then, what is the name of the Spirit?
Jesus said, ‘the Spirit,
whom the Father will send in my name.’
- Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”
- That’s right! Jesus is also said , “I and the Father are one.”
Jesus is just only unique God!
- When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Spirit.
- Then, by which name did the disciples of Jesus actually give the baptism?
It was not by the pronoun of “father, son, and the Spirit but by the name of Jesus!
- When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
- How is the Spirit of “Water and the Spirit” given according to the Bible?
Bible says that for the first time, the Spirit poured to disciples and 3,000 persons who had gathered in Jerusalem then they started speaking in tongues on the day of Pentecost.
- While Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus. There he found some disciples and asked them, “Did you receive the Spirit when you believed?” They answered, “No we have not even heard that there is a Spirit.” So Paul asked, “Then what baptism did you receive?” “John’s baptism,” they replied. Paul said, “John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus.” On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. When Paul placed his hands on them, the Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied.
- In fact, When disciple Paulo who got to know that the people of Ephesus whom John’s evangelized and became a believer had not received the baptism correctly be baptism again in the name of Jesus, the Spirit poured to them and then they also started speaking in tongues.
- So he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?” Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.” “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.” Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.” “Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!” Jesus answered, “A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you are clean.”
- Finally, On the day before he hung on the cross, Jesus washed disciple’s leg himself and he set an example of Maundy which required since who has relation with Jesus. and Those who received the baptism need to wash only
- “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”
- Please understand the name of Jesus who is a father and the Spirit then please receive the water baptism by the name of Jesus, also baptism by the Spirit with speaking in tongues and receive Maundy for make relation with Jesus. Please understand that understanding a father’s name and perform Baptism by the name of Jesus have blessing and work of God.